Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello. I'm Katie McMurphy and an AP Biology student at Sparta High School. Some of my hobbies are spending time with my friends and family and playing soccer. My favorite subject in school is science and it's always been my best subject.

In the Fall, I'll be attending Central Michigan University to study in their Physician's Assistant program. That is why I wanted to take AP Biology. I felt that it would benefit greatly because I know I'll have to take some biology classes there. Also, I am taking AP Biology because I wanted a chance to take the AP test to possibly test out of a science class at CMU.


1 comment:

  1. What a great career field. Make sure you work hard and do what it takes to earn As as your competition for getting into the program will be intense. This class will certainly be helpful in preparing you for future studies.

    ReplyDelete